Data Protection Policy
DC-Datacenter-Group GmbH has a great interest in the security of information processing and the careful handling of personal data and procedures. In view of the rapid development in information technology, we want to take into account the increased need for security of people and companies. The protection of the personal rights of customers, business partners, applicants and employees is our express goal.
I. General information and notes
In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
1. Responsible person according to Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is
In der Aue 2
Phone: +49 2741 9321-0
(see our imprint)
Competent data protection supervisory authority:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Rhineland-Palatinate
Hintere Bleiche 34
You can reach our data protection officer at
AP: Moritz Görmann
In den Leppsteinswiesen 14
Telefon: +49 6154 57605-111
2. When you contact us or use our configurator, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored, processed and used by us to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
3. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO), as we have a legitimate interest in effectively processing the requests addressed to us.
4. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
1. You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
To exercise your rights with regard to the personal data concerning you, please contact datenschutznoSpam@datacenter-groupnoSpam.com.
3. Please note that in the event of a request for information, we will store both this request and our subsequent information for a period of three years for proof purposes regarding the proper information.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
2. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Objection to advertising e-mails
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for the transmission of advertising and information material not expressly requested is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
II. Website use
1. During the informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Web page from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
2. In addition to the informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
Data sharing with service providers & partners
1. In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
2. Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer.
3. If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you in the description of the offer.
Data transfer to the USA
1. The USA is assessed by the European Court of Justice as a country with an insufficient level of data protection according to EU standards. In particular, there is a risk that your data may be processed by U.S. authorities, for control and for monitoring purposes, possibly also without any legal remedy.
2. Please note in particular the further information on the tools and services used by us in this data protection declaration regarding data transfers to the USA.
3. Many tools and services use so-called "cookies" (more on this below under "Cookies"). Typically, their use is accompanied by data transfers to the USA by US providers such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.. If you do not wish this to happen, please ensure that you do not give the corresponding consent that we obtain when you call up the website.
What are cookies?
Our website uses so-called cookies to store user-specific data. Cookies are small files that are stored by our website on your computer and contain certain user data from you, such as language or personal page settings. When you return to our site, your browser transmits the "user-specific" information back to our site. Thanks to the cookies, our site knows who you are and offers you your usual default settings. A cookie consists of a name and a value.
When you visit our website for the first time (using a so-called "cookie banner" or "cookie consent tool"), you will be asked which cookies you would like to allow. Cookies that are not essential to provide the services of this website will only be used after you have given your consent. However, this decision will in turn be stored in a cookie for purposes of proof and implementation of your setting.
You can view and change your cookie settings at any time here: Cookie-Settings
By agreeing to the use of the respective cookies by U.S. providers such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc., you also consent to the processing of your data in the U.S. pursuant to Art. 49 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Whether cookies are set in each case and which data is stored in them under which further circumstances is additionally explained in more detail in our notes on the tools, plug-ins or services used.
First-party and third-party cookies
There are both first-party cookies and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are created directly by our site, third-party cookies are created by partner websites or their tools/plug-ins/services (e.g. Google Analytics). Each cookie is to be evaluated individually, as each cookie stores different data. The expiration time of a cookie also varies from a few minutes to a few years. Cookies are not software programs and do not contain viruses, Trojans or other "pests". Cookies also cannot access information on your PC.
What are the types of cookies?
1. Essential cookies
These cookies are necessary to ensure basic functions of the website. For example, when the user adds a product to the shopping cart, then continues surfing on other pages and only later goes to the checkout. Through these cookies, the shopping cart is not deleted even if the user closes his browser window.
Essential cookies used:
Purpose: To store the decision whether to allow loading of external components or not.
Purpose: To store the decision whether to allow external anaylse tools or not.
- hide CookieNotice
Purpose: To store that the cookie or privacy notice has already been displayed and will not be displayed again each time the page is viewed.
Purpose: Necessary default cookie to use PHP session data.
2. Functional cookies
These cookies are not mandatory, but they increase the functionality of the website. This includes, for example, information such as user names, language selection, once entered form data, size of the font, etc..
Functional cookies used
- Google Analytics
Purpose: Cookie from Google for website analytics. Generates statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
Runtime: 2 years
- Google Tag Manager
Purpose: To manage tags that are triggered by a specific event that inserts a third party script or sends data to a third party service.
3. Performance or marketing cookies
These cookies come from external advertising companies, among others, and are used to collect information about the websites visited by the user, for example, to create targeted advertisements for the user.
Other cookies collect information about user behavior on the website and whether users receive error messages (if so, which ones?) to enable improvement of the website's content and structure. Loading times or the behavior of the website with different browser types are also measured with these cookies.
Performance cookies used
- Google Ads
Purpose: Google Ads Conversation Tracking tracks the conversion rate and success of Google Ads campaigns. Cookies are used to differentiate users and track their behavior on the site in detail and to link this data with advertising data from the Google Ads advertising network. In addition, the data is used for so-called "remarketing" in order to display targeted advertising again to users who have already clicked on one of our ads within the Google Ads network.
Runtime: 2 years
- LinkedIn Insight-Tag
Purpose: Using this technology, personalized ads on LinkedIn can be displayed to visitors of our website.
Runtime: 6 months
Browser-side deactivation or deletion of cookies
You can set your web browser to generally prevent cookies from being saved on your end device or to ask you each time whether you agree to cookies being set. Once cookies have been set, you can delete them at any time. How this works is described in the help function of the web browser you are using.
A general deactivation of cookies may lead to functional restrictions of this website.
IV. (Online-)Job application
Purpose and legal basis of processing
We process your personal data for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship in compliance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 88 DSGVO and Section 26 BDSG. Processing is carried out solely for the purpose of assessing your suitability, ability and professional performance with regard to the position for which you are applying. We also process your personal data for certain purposes (e.g. for longer storage) if you have given us your consent to data processing within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 7 DSGVO.
If applicable, we are obliged to process your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO. Various legal obligations may exist in this regard (e.g. obligations under the German Commercial Code; the German Fiscal Code; to store tax-relevant data; under the German Social Security Code; under the General Equal Treatment Act; or other relevant regulations).
Type of data categories processed
We process personal data that we receive from you as part of the application process, e.g. through letters of application, CVs, references, correspondence, telephone or verbal information.
The following categories of data may be affected:
- Personal data (surname, first name, date of birth)
- Address data (address, place of residence)
- Contact data (telephone no., e-mail address)
- Application data (cover letter, references, resume)
- Special personal data (health data such as illnesses and disabilities)
Recipients or categories of recipients of the data
First of all, our HR department and accounting department have access to your data, but also the specialist department of the position for which you have applied. Our administrators and order processors have technically necessary the possibility to access data processed by means of IT. They are strictly bound by our instructions and may not process the data for their own purposes. In certain cases, we may need to disclose your personal data to third parties, such as to our bank if you receive a reimbursement or to the postal service if we communicate with you by letter.
Furthermore, third parties may receive data for certain purposes if this is required by law as part of your application (e.g. notification to the Federal Employment Agency).
Data is not transferred to bodies in countries outside the European Union (so-called third countries).
Duration of data storage
Your personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations in the application process. In the event of a successful application, your personal data will be placed in your personnel file and used to implement and terminate the employment relationship.
If we are currently unable to offer you employment, we will continue to process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for up to 6 months after sending the rejection in order to be able to defend ourselves against any legal claims. In the case of your consent to store your data beyond the prescribed period, the duration may be correspondingly longer (max. two years).
In this case, a "recognition data record" is also stored. We need this data record to be able to recognize a renewed application from you. This contains the following data:
- Name, first name
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Applicant number
and will be permanently deleted after 24 months.
If the data is no longer required for the fulfillment of contractual or legal obligations, it will be deleted, unless storage is required due to legal retention periods (e.g. to fulfill commercial and tax retention periods of ten years).
1. If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to send you our e-mail newsletter on a regular basis. 2.
2. The legal basis for this is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. We use the data collected exclusively for sending the newsletter. 3.
4. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
Description and Purpose:
We use rapidmail for sending newsletters. The provider is rapidmail GmbH, Wentzingerstraße, 21, 79106 Freiburg, Germany. Among other things, rapidmail is used to organize and analyze the dispatch of newsletters. The data you enter for the purpose of receiving the newsletter is stored on rapidmail's servers in Germany.
If you do not want any analysis by rapidmail, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. Furthermore, you can also unsubscribe from the newsletter directly on the website.
For the purpose of analysis, the e-mails sent with rapidmail contain a so-called tracking pixel, which connects to the servers of rapidmail when the e-mail is opened. In this way, it can be determined whether a newsletter message has been opened. Furthermore, with the help of rapidmail, we can determine whether and which links in the newsletter message are clicked. All links in the e-mail are so-called tracking links, with which your clicks can be counted.
Legal basis: The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Recipient: The recipient of the data is rapidmail GmbH.
Transmission to third countries: A transfer of data to third countries does not take place.
Duration: The data stored by us within the scope of your consent for the purpose of the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from our servers as well as from the servers of rapidmail after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data stored by us for other purposes (e.g. e-mail addresses for the member area) remain unaffected by this.
Possibility of revocation: You have the possibility to revoke your consent to data processing with effect for the future at any time. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
Further data protection information: For more details, please refer to the data security information of rapidmail at: www.rapidmail.de/datensicherheit. For more information on the analysis functions of rapidmail, please refer to the following link: https://www.rapidmail.de/wissen-und-hilfe
VI. Analytics tools
1. General information
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, a subsidiary of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which enable the analysis of your usage behavior on the website. The data collected in this way is used by Google to provide us with an evaluation of your visit to our website and of your usage activities there. This data can also be used to provide other services related to the use of our website and the Internet.
2. Categories of data processed
As part of the service, usage and user-related information, such as IP address, location, time or frequency of visits to our website, is collected.
3. Legal basis
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
The legal basis for setting the cookie is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Details on this can be found above under the item "Cookies".
Deactivation of data collection by Google Analytics
- You can revoke your consent to the storage of cookies at any time. For this, we refer to the previous notes on "Cookies" and the rights to which you are entitled.
- You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
5. IP anonymization
We have implemented Google Analytics IP address anonymization on this website. The anonymization or masking of the IP takes place as soon as the IP addresses arrive in the Google Analytics data collection network and before any storage or processing of the data takes place. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, making it impossible to relate them to a specific person.
You can find more information about IP anonymization at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=de.
6. Cross-device analysis
This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
7. Privacy of the provider
- It is not excluded that the processing is carried out by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Please note our information on data transfers to the USA.
Our website uses components from Sistrix, a web analysis service. This is operated by the company SISTRIX GmbH, Thomas-Mann-Strasse 37, 53111 Bonn, Germany. Sistrix is an analysis tool for improving the findability of our website in search engines. All data is transmitted exclusively encrypted (https). The component submits search queries to Sistrix and sends an affiliate code with each query to support the development of our website. These queries are anonymous and cannot be viewed by us.
In this context, only keyword, domain and search data is collected and stored. A collection, storage and processing of personal data does not take place.
For more information about the processing of data by Sistrix, please see https://www.sistrix.de/sistrix/datenschutz/.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lt. f DS-GVO.
We use the offer of the web service Leadinfo, Crooswijksesingel 50, 3034 CJ Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
The use is based on our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. DSGVO for the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our offers. When you visit our website, Leadinfo can track the IP address and match it with data from generally accessible sources, such as the Chamber of Commerce. The service forwards this information to us so that we have an overview of which companies visit our website. This primarily collects data in the B2B area and transmits it to us. However, since in individual cases personal data of natural persons may also be collected and transmitted, we also inform you about this service.
If you do not want Leadinfo to identify your IP address when you access our website, you can have your company name blocked from access by sending an email to Leadinfo at the following address with the following content:
Name of your company
Commercial register number, if available
VII. Other tools
Google Tag Manager
1. Through the Google Tag Manager, so-called tags (i.e. relevant information for others such as code snippets or also pixels for other tools) are installed on the website. The tag manager works by installing a container with a unique container ID on the website. All relevant information for the tools used is then stored in this container.
2. The further implementation of tools then takes place via the user interface of the Tag Manager. The Tag Manager thus creates a central place through which all tools can be started and also switched off again. The Google Tag Manager takes care of triggering other tools by collecting the relevant information for the built-in tools. However, a processing of the collected data does not take place through the Tag Manager, it is only forwarded to the respective tool. If a deactivation has been made at domain or cookie level, this remains in place for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
3. The legal basis for the use of the tag manager is our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in a functioning management of the other tools of this website.
4. Privacy of the provider:
5. You can find Google's privacy notice for this tool at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
The fonts used are loaded from the user's own storage space when the website is called up and are thus integrated locally. A connection to Google servers is not established in this case.
VIII. Embedded Services
YouTube video integration
1. We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering that are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission]. Without this "Enhanced Data Protection", a connection to the YouTube server in the USA is established as soon as you call up one of our Internet pages on which a YouTube video is embedded.
2. As soon as you visit one of our pages that has a YouTube video embedded, YouTube sets at least one cookie that stores your IP address and our URL. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can usually assign your interactions on our website to your profile using cookies. This includes data such as session duration, bounce rate, approximate location, technical information such as browser type, screen resolution or your internet provider. Other data may include contact details, any ratings, sharing of content via social media or adding to your favorites on YouTube. If you want to prevent this, you must either log out of YouTube before visiting our website or make the appropriate settings in your YouTube user account.
3. If you are not signed in to a Google Account or YouTube account, Google stores data with a unique identifier associated with your device, browser, or app. For example, your preferred language setting is retained. But a lot of interaction data can't be stored because fewer cookies are set.
4. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the quality improvement of our website.
5. For the purpose of functionality as well as for the analysis of user behavior, YouTube permanently stores cookies on your end device via your internet browser. If you do not agree with this processing, you have the option to prevent the storage of cookies by a setting in your Internet browser.
6. The legal basis for setting the cookie is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Details on this can be found above under the item "Cookies".
IX. Social Media
1. General information
We maintain publicly accessible profiles on social networks. The social networks used by us in detail can be found below.
Social networks can generally analyze your user behavior comprehensively when you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. like buttons or advertising banners). Visiting our social media profile triggers numerous processing operations relevant to data protection.
2. Personal data
If you are logged into your social media account and visit our social media profile, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. However, your personal data may also be collected under certain circumstances if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data collection takes place, for example, via cookies that are stored on your end device or by recording your IP address.
With the help of the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which your preferences and interests are stored. In this way, you can be shown interest-based advertising inside and outside the respective social media profile. Provided you have an account with the respective social network, the interest-based advertising may be displayed on all devices on which you are or were logged in.
3. Reference to risks
We would like to point out that the respective providers may process user data outside the European Union. This may result in risks for the users because, for example, it could make it more difficult to enforce the rights of the users. With regard to U.S. providers that offer guarantees of a secure level of data protection through, for example, EU standard contractual clauses, we point out that they thereby undertake to comply with the data protection standards of the EU.
4. Purpose of the processing/legal basis
Our own processing of personal data on our social media sites is based on our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, in order to inform about our offer there, to make posts more attractive, to find the right time for publication, as well as to communicate with customers, interested parties and users active there. We have no influence on any further processing by the providers.
For the setting of the aforementioned cookies, the legal basis is your consent granted in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Details on this can be found above under the item "Cookies" or under "Social Media Plugins".
5. Joint responsibility
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g. Facebook), we are jointly responsible with the operator of the social media platform for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. Please note that despite the joint responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are largely determined by the corporate policy of the respective provider.
6. Rights management
In principle, you can assert your rights both against us and against the operator of the respective social media portal. However, we would like to point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the operators. Only the operators have access to the users' data and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still require assistance, please feel free to contact us.
7. Storage duration
8. Provider data protection
For a detailed presentation of the respective forms of processing and the options to object (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the providers of the respective social media networks, over which we have no influence and which apply when the respective websites are called up.
9. Existing social media profiles
Own profile: https://www.xing.com/pages/datacentergroup
Linking social media profiles via graphic or text link
1. On our website, we also link to social media profiles on the platforms listed above. The integration takes place via a linked graphic or a text link of the respective platform. The use of this linking prevents a connection to the respective server of the platform from being automatically established when a website with a social media link is called up in order to display a graphic of the respective platform itself. The user is only forwarded to the service of the respective platform by clicking on the corresponding graphic.
2. After the user has been forwarded, information about the user is collected by the respective provider. It cannot be ruled out that the data collected in this way will be processed in the USA. Please note our information on data transfers to the USA.
3. This is initially data such as IP address, date, time and page visited. If the user is logged into his user account of the respective platform during this time, the operator may be able to assign the collected information of the specific visit of the user to his personal account. If the User interacts via a "Share" button of the respective platform, this information can be stored in the User's personal user account and may be published. If the user wants to prevent the collected information from being directly assigned to his user account, he must log out before clicking on the graphic. In addition, it is possible to configure the respective user account accordingly.
LinkedIn Insight Tag
Our website uses the conversion tool "LinkedIn Insight Tag" from LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. This tool creates a cookie in your web browser, which enables the collection of the following data, among others: IP address, device and browser properties, and page events (e.g. page views).
This data is encrypted, anonymized within seven days, and the anonymized data is deleted within 90 days.
LinkedIn does not share personal data with DCG, but provides anonymized reports on website audience and ad performance. In addition, LinkedIn offers the possibility of retargeting via the Insight Tag. DCG can use this data to display targeted advertising outside of its website without identifying you as a website visitor. For more information on data protection at LinkedIn, please refer to the LinkedIn privacy notices.
LinkedIn members can control the use of their personal data for advertising purposes in their account settings. To deactivate the Insight tag on our website ("opt-out"), please go to the website of LinkedIn „https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out“.
X. Special forms of use of the website
Userlike Live Chat
We use a chat software of the company "http://www.userlike.com/" Userlike UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Probsteigasse 44-46, 50670 Cologne, Germany. You can use the chat like a contact form to chat almost in real time with our employees. When starting the chat, the following personal data is collected:
- Date and time of the call,
- browser type/version,
- IP address,
- operating system used,
- URL of the previously visited website,
- amount of data sent
- and if specified: First name, last name, and e-mail address.
Depending on the course of the conversation with our employees, further personal data may arise in the chat, which is entered by you. The nature of this data depends largely on your request or the problem you describe to us. The purpose of processing all this data is to provide you with a fast and efficient way to contact us and thus improve our customer service.
All our employees have been and will be trained on the subject of data protection and taught how to handle customer data safely and confidentially. All our employees are bound to confidentiality and have accordingly signed an addendum in their employment contracts to the obligation to maintain confidentiality and to observe data protection.
Furthermore, DC-Datacenter-Group GmbH stores the chat history for a period of 1 year. This serves the purpose of possibly sparing you extensive explanations about the history of your request as well as for the constant quality control of our chat offer. The processing is therefore permitted in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If you do not wish this, you are welcome to inform us of this using the contact details listed below. Stored chats will then be deleted by us immediately. The storage of chat data also serves the purpose of ensuring the security of our information technology systems. This is also our legitimate interest, which is why the processing is permitted under Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. You can find more information in the data protection provisions at „https://www.userlike.com/de/terms#privacy-policy“ of Userlike UG (haftungsbeschränkt).