DC IT Room
Basic protection for your data center
Modular room-in-room system consisting of wall, ceiling and floor elements
Structural IT protection according to BITKOM RZ category A
Basic protection for IT against the main physical hazards (fire, burglary, water, dust, EMC electromagnetic compatibility...)
System-tested fire protection EI 90 based on EN 1363.
Service-friendly & innovative cable and pipe bulkhead system
Modular room-in-room system with basic protection against the main physical hazards
The DC IT Room Quartzite 9.0 is a perfect modular room-in-room solution with basic protection against the main physical hazards. The installation is simple and completely modular and the solution is adapted to dimensions of the room and customer specifications.
The solution is used for the protection of the IT room and optionally protection of the technical room or also as a separation between IT room and technical room.
Basic protection against physical hazards
Water and dust protection
Protection from debris load
Protection against vandalism
Protection from radiation
Protection against corrosive gases
The flexible, modular room system is expandable from 2 m² up to a large-scale data center. The system adapts modularly to the respective conditions. Use existing, normal buildings and simply build a secure data center inside. You save on new construction and have high investment security. The rooms can be converted, dismantled or relocated at any time.
The sandwich panels with steel sheet box construction have a heat-insulating and non-combustible core. The panel thickness for walls and ceiling is approx. 100 mm.
- Suitable for cables and cable bundles.
- Customer opening and closing.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Fully functional immediately after installation.
- No service costs for cable bulkheads.
- Easy post-installation of additional cables.
- Suitable for frequent cable replacement.
- No dirt accumulation.
New: Optional cable bulkhead system for particularly easy, customer-side cable routing.
- different overpressure dampers depending on room dimensions
- Overpressure flap FK-EU-0/DE/200x200x500/ES/A0/Z38DV - 6 bar
- Overpressure flap FK-EU-0/DE/250x250x500/ES/A0/Z38DV - 6 bar
- Overpressure flap FK-EU-0/DE/350x350x500/ES/A0/Z38DV - 6 bar
- Overpressure flap FK-EU-0/DE/400x400x500/ES/A0/Z38DV - 6 bar
- Overpressure flap FK-EU-0/DE/450x450x500/ES/A0/Z38DV - 6 bar
- aeration and deaeration FK-EU-0/DE/200x200x500/ES/A0/Z43 - spring return actuator 230V
- Air supply and exhaust FK-EU-0/DE/300x300x500/ES/A0/Z43 - spring return actuator 230V
- aeration and deaeration FK-EU-0/DE/350x350x500/ES/A0/Z43 - spring return drive 230V
Door system, single leaf
Sizes: 2080x1037 mm and 2174x1162 mm
Lock: Electonic or mechanical
T90 / RC2
- IT door system T90 / DIN Left / RC2 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN Right / RC2 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN left / RC2 / 4-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN right / RC2 / 4-sided / E-lock
T90 / RC3
- IT door system T90 / DIN Left / RC3 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN Right / RC3 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN left / RC3 / 4-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN right / RC3 / 4-sided / E-lock
T30 / RC2
- IT door system T30 / DIN Left / RC2 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T30 / DIN Right / RC2 / 3-sided / E-lock
Panic lock according to DIN EN 1125 right.
Door DIN left also possible.
Soft bulkhead without closure and material up to 7 different variants
- Control cabinet for door control
- Control cabinet small with panel (for max. 2 electric sliders)
- Control cabinet small with tableau (for max. 4 electric sliders)
- Control cabinet small with tableau (for max. 6 electric sliders)
- Special control cabinet
- Cable/lines/cable guide, standard
- Cable/leads/cable routing, halogen-free
- Potential equalization rail
- Potential equalization rail
Standard dimensions (clear passage): 2130 x 970 mm, 2330 x 970 mm, 2130 x 1270 mm or 2330 x 1270 mm.
All door systems are available with door hinges DIN left or DIN right. Standard door color: Traffic red (RAL 3020). Other passage dimensions and RAL colors on request.
With motorized multipoint locking for control via an on-site access control system.
The GEZE TS 5000 door closer is standard, but GEZE TS 5000E with electric hold-open and GEZE TS 5000R with electric hold-open and integrated smoke detector are also available.
As standard, the door is equipped with two magnetic contacts of VdS class C for condition monitoring.
- Access control
- Raised floor
- Electrical system control
- Monitoring systems
- Server and network cabinets
There is a wide range of equipment options for the DC IT Room.
We will be happy to advise you on the optimum equipment.
EI90 system test according to EN 1363
Burglary protection WK 2 in accordance with EN 1627-1630, door optionally in WK 3
Dust protection IP 5x according to EN 60529
Protection against standing water (72 hours, 40 cm, maximum 20 drops).
Extinguishing water protection IP x6 according to EN 60529
EMC protection (electromagnetic compatibility)
Tests, valences and certifications
|Granite||Quartzite 9.3||Quartzite 9.0|
|CERTIFICATION (fire protection)|
|ECB-S certification according to EN 1047-2:2009+A:2013||✓||–||–|
|External quality control in production||✓||–||–|
|External quality control on the construction site||✓||–||–|
|Type-tested according to EN 1047-2, 60 minutes flame treatment plus cooling curve up to 24 hours||✓||–||–|
|System test with compliance with limit values (50 K, 85 % humidity) according to EN 1047-2 over 30 minutes||✓||✓||–|
|General test certificate of the building authorities F90||✓||–||–|
|System test EI 90 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from outside to inside||✓||✓||✓|
|System test EI 90 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from inside to outside||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Component testing (wall/ceiling) EI 180 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from outside to inside||✓||–||–|
|Component test (wall/ceiling) EI 120 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from outside to inside||✓||✓||✓|
|Component test (wall/ceiling) EI 120 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from inside to outside||✓||✓||✓|
|Certified burglar resistance RC 3 according to EN 1627/1628/1629/1630||✓||–||–|
|System test burglar resistance RC 3 according to EN 1627/1630||✓||Optional||Optional|
|System test burglar resistance RC 2 according to EN 1627/1630||✓||✓||✓|
|System test explosion resistance EXR 3 according to EN 13123-2/EN 13124-2||✓||–||–|
|FLUE GAS TIGHTNESS|
|System test flue gas tightness according to EN 1634-3||✓||✓||–|
|DUST AND WATERPROOF|
|System test Dust and water tightness IP 56 according to EN 60529||✓||✓||✓|
|500 mm water column over 72 hours||✓||–||–|
|400 mm water column over 72 hours||✓||✓||✓|
|SHIELD INSULATION (EMC protection)|
|Shielding effectiveness test according to 50147-1||✓||✓||✓|
|RESISTANCE TO DEBRIS LOADS|
|Impact test according to EN 1047-2 (impact energy approx. 3,000 Nm)||✓||–||–|
|Three ball impact according to DIN 4102-2||–||✓||✓|
|Further proofs on request.|
What can we do for you?
Together we will find the right products and services for your individual needs. To learn more, please feel free to contact us personally. To do so, use our contact form or simply give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you!