DC IT Room
The basic protection for your data center
Modular room-in-room system consisting of wall, ceiling and floor elements
Structural IT protection according to BITKOM RZ category A
Extended basic protection for IT against the main physical hazards (fire, burglary, water, dust, EMC electromagnetic compatibility...)
System-tested fire protection EI 90 in accordance with EN 1363 with at least 30 minutes compliance with the limit values of EN 1047-2 for temperature rise <50K and relative humidity <85%.
Service-friendly & innovative cable and pipe bulkhead system
The room-in-room system with extended basic protection against the main physical hazards
The DC IT Room Quartzite 9.3 is a stronger room-in-room solution with extended basic protection against the main physical hazards. Installation is simple and fully modular and the solution is customized to dimensions of the room and customer specifications. Typical end customers are private data centers or public institutions and authorities.
The solution is used for protection of the IT room and optional protection of the technical room or also as separation between IT room and technical room.
Extended basic protection against physical hazards
Water and dust protection
Protection from debris load
Protection against vandalism
Protection from radiation
Protection against corrosive gases
During this test, the internal temperature rise must not exceed the limit value of 50 Kelvin and the relative humidity of 85% during the first 30 minutes. After that, the limit values according to DIN 4102/EN 1363 are permissible. In this test scenario, the construction-relevant components are tested with their critical connections to each other.
The DC IT Room Quartzite 9.3 has the F90 system test according to DIN 4102 and EI 90 according to EN 1363 plus at least 30 minutes compliance with the limit values of EN 1047-2 for temperature rise and relative humidity.
The flexible, modular room system is expandable from 2 m² up to a large-scale data center. The system adapts modularly to the respective conditions. Use existing, normal buildings and simply build a secure data center inside. You save on new construction and have high investment security. The rooms can be converted, dismantled or relocated at any time.
The sandwich panels with steel sheet box construction have a heat-insulating and non-combustible core. The panel thickness for walls and ceiling is approx. 100 mm.
- Suitable for cables and cable bundles.
- Customer opening and closing.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Fully functional immediately after installation.
- No service costs for cable bulkheads.
- Easy post-installation of additional cables.
- Suitable for frequent cable replacement.
- No dirt accumulation.
New: Optional cable bulkhead system for particularly easy, customer-side cable routing.
- Pressure relief slide 300x300
- Pressure relief slider 500x500
- Pressure relief slider 700x700
- Climatic slider 300x300
- Climatic slider 500x500
- Climatic slider 700x700
- Combination slide 300x300
- Combination slide 500x500
- Combination slider 700x700
- Pressure relief slide 300x300 vertical
- Pressure relief slide 500x500 vertical
- Pressure relief slider 700x700 vertical
- Climatic slider 300x300 vertical
- Climatic slider 500x500 vertical
- Air-conditioning slider 700x700 vertical
- Combi slide 300x300 vertical
- Combi slide 500x500 vertical
- Combi slider 700x700 vertical
Door system, single leaf
Sizes: 2080x1037 mm and 2174x1162 mm
Lock: Electonic or mechanical
T90 / RC2
- IT door system T90 / DIN Left / RC2 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN Right / RC2 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN left / RC2 / 4-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN right / RC2 / 4-sided / E-lock
T90 / RC3
- IT door system T90 / DIN Left / RC3 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN Right / RC3 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN left / RC3 / 4-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T90 / DIN right / RC3 / 4-sided / E-lock
T30 / RC2
- IT door system T30 / DIN Left / RC2 / 3-sided / E-lock
- IT door system T30 / DIN Right / RC2 / 3-sided / E-lock
Panic lock according to DIN EN 1125 right.
Door DIN left also possible.
Soft bulkhead without closure and material up to 7 different variants
- Control cabinet for door control
- Control cabinet small with panel (for max. 2 electric sliders)
- Control cabinet small with tableau (for max. 4 electric sliders)
- Control cabinet small with tableau (for max. 6 electric sliders)
- Special control cabinet
- Cable/lines/cable guide, standard
- Cable/leads/cable routing, halogen-free
- Potential equalization rail
- Potential equalization rail
Standard dimensions (clear passage): 2130 x 970 mm, 2330 x 970 mm, 2130 x 1270 mm or 2330 x 1270 mm.
All door systems are available with door hinges DIN left or DIN right. Standard door color: Traffic red (RAL 3020). Other passage dimensions and RAL colors on request.
With motorized multipoint locking for control via an on-site access control system.
The GEZE TS 5000 door closer is standard, but GEZE TS 5000E with electric hold-open and GEZE TS 5000R with electric hold-open and integrated smoke detector are also available.
As standard, the door is equipped with two magnetic contacts of VdS class C for condition monitoring.
- Access control
- Raised floor
- Electrical system control
- Monitoring systems
- Server and network cabinets
There is a wide range of equipment options for the DC IT Room.
We will be happy to advise you on the optimum equipment.
EI90 system test according to EN 1363 with at least 30 minutes compliance with the limits of EN 1047-2 for temperature rise <50K and relative humidity <85%.
Burglary protection WK 2 in accordance with EN 1627-1630, door optionally in WK 3
Dust protection IP 5x according to EN 60529
Extinguishing water protection IP x6 according to EN 60529
Flue gas tightness based on EN 1634-3
Protection against standing water (72 hours, 40 cm, maximum 20 drops).
EMC protection (electromagnetic compatibility)
Tests, valences and certifications
|Granite||Quartzite 9.3||Quartzite 9.0|
|CERTIFICATION (fire protection)|
|ECB-S certification according to EN 1047-2:2009+A:2013||✓||–||–|
|External quality control in production||✓||–||–|
|External quality control on the construction site||✓||–||–|
|Type-tested according to EN 1047-2, 60 minutes flame treatment plus cooling curve up to 24 hours||✓||–||–|
|System test with compliance with limit values (50 K, 85 % humidity) according to EN 1047-2 over 30 minutes||✓||✓||–|
|General test certificate of the building authorities F90||✓||–||–|
|System test EI 90 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from outside to inside||✓||✓||✓|
|System test EI 90 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from inside to outside||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Component testing (wall/ceiling) EI 180 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from outside to inside||✓||–||–|
|Component test (wall/ceiling) EI 120 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from outside to inside||✓||✓||✓|
|Component test (wall/ceiling) EI 120 according to EN 13501-2/EN 1363-1 from inside to outside||✓||✓||✓|
|Certified burglar resistance RC 3 according to EN 1627/1628/1629/1630||✓||–||–|
|System test burglar resistance RC 3 according to EN 1627/1630||✓||Optional||Optional|
|System test burglar resistance RC 2 according to EN 1627/1630||✓||✓||✓|
|System test explosion resistance EXR 3 according to EN 13123-2/EN 13124-2||✓||–||–|
|FLUE GAS TIGHTNESS|
|System test flue gas tightness according to EN 1634-3||✓||✓||–|
|DUST AND WATERPROOF|
|System test Dust and water tightness IP 56 according to EN 60529||✓||✓||✓|
|500 mm water column over 72 hours||✓||–||–|
|400 mm water column over 72 hours||✓||✓||✓|
|SHIELD INSULATION (EMC protection)|
|Shielding effectiveness test according to 50147-1||✓||✓||✓|
|RESISTANCE TO DEBRIS LOADS|
|Impact test according to EN 1047-2 (impact energy approx. 3,000 Nm)||✓||–||–|
|Three ball impact according to DIN 4102-2||–||✓||✓|
|Further proofs on request.|
What can we do for you?
Together we will find the right products and services for your individual needs. To learn more, please feel free to contact us personally. To do so, use our contact form or simply give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you!